Translate

Monday, October 26, 2015

Selling on Craigslist, the dark side.....

So I got a response to one of my ads on Craigslist today for my Sherwood S-7200 Receiver and the conversation went like this..

The crap you go through on Craigslist.
So I am selling a Sherwood S-7200 in this ad and here is the first response/conversation, it is a must share.
1st the ad
http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/ele/5286079521.html

FZ: Omg my offer is 20 dollars it's 52 years old u clown it's worthless it can't do anything

Me: If it is worthless then why are you offering anything

FZ: I offered 20 bucks that's it

Me: Why are you so angry to call people a clown?
Terrible way to go through life condescending others.

FZ: Because u think it's worth 400 bucks hahahahaha are on crack u know what kind of recover now I can get for 1000 bucks one that would kick the shit out yours that recover new in 1975 wasn't worth 400 bucks u really are on glue hahahahaha

Me:That made no sense at all.
Me: Stop texting and driving

FZ: Fuck u I do it all the time and I drink and drive to every week

FZ: Reciver

Me: Well that was fun... I am sure you have $1000 receivers that trounce a Sherwood amp.
I have a tube amp that I picked for $50 and at 5 watts per channel makes all my solid state stuff sound dull and now I am hooked on tube amps
Good luck on your journey down the 2 channel stereo highway

FZ: Listen son I have a lindor amp thAts 100 watts a channel by 7 that would shit kick yours my friend your amp is shit it's ww2 worth 20 bucks that's why it hasn't sold yet

Me: Hey Dad,
I tried to google Lindor and all that came up was chocolate.
Lindor amp did not get me any results either

Me: I just posted it like at 10 am this morning.
Any who.... I don't do 7 channel stuff
So you win.
By the way this convo has been fun. I am going to repost it on my blog
I am usually pretty creative but I could not make this conversation up

FZ: Sorry I meant to say luxman the iPhone spel did lindor I was driving and didn't notice it

1 comment:

  1. This post rocks! Nothing better than a random stranger providing unsolicited negative feedback and in doing so proving themselves to be a greater source of enjoyment than one could have created alone... now back to trolling CL ads :-)

    ReplyDelete