Translate

Friday, December 11, 2020

Camber LS-1 Speakers

So in this Covid hibernation, the little speakers that have been doing duty is this pair of Camber LS-1 speakers. Camber is a Canadian manufacture of speakers and I have have a pair of their Camber 2.5 in the past.




This little pair sports a 6 inch woofer two way system in a sealed acoustic suspension box. These are perfect apartment/condo sized speakers and sound pretty good for my current living space.

These could have easily been a new $200 to $300 dollar speaker. In a small space hooked to a Single ended EL84 tube amp they sound great.


7 comments:

  1. How large are these? I have a chance to purchase a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I recall they are about 12 inches high 7 inches wide and about 6 inches deep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much! W
    Are they rubber or foam surround? Thanks for your great work on this site. I picked up the psb300 based on your review and they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are rubber and thank you for following.

      Delete
    2. I got them and they are excellent!! They sound much bigger than they should! Very clear but not harsh on the highs. Have them connected to a Denon dra-55v for my office. Very nice!

      Delete
    3. That is awsome, I passed mine on to a guy and he messaged me back the same as you said.

      Delete
  4. Also just got another pair of Camber 3.0Ti. Two in a week! These 3.0Ti also sound excellent!

    ReplyDelete