Translate

Monday, October 13, 2014

New Home's for the ADS, PSB and the Paradigm's

ADS L420, PSB 50R and Paradigm Control Monitors all found a new home in the past 2 weeks.

These where all great speakers and I hope the new owners get years of enjoyment out of them. Now I got space for a new set....I wonder which will come my way.

Speakers that I currently have listed for sale are the DB Plus 440 Monitors for a low low price of $50.00 and soon to be the Advent 5012's.

The Audio Spec Perseus are listed on Canuck Audio Mart, I am asking the top end for these but they really are a beautiful speaker and if I do not get the price I want I will keep them.

The EPI 120C's are really shining with the Solen cap and the internal upgrades. The 10' woofer just adds the extra bottom end punch that the EPI 100's can not do, I am very happy with the way these turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment