Translate

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Sound Dynamics 500 Concert Monitor

These speakers followed me home today, Sound Dynamics 500 Concert Monitors. I am happy to have another pair of these wonderful speakers that match up very well with my tube amp.

I sold off my Sound Dynamics 10S a while back and kind of regretted it since. I am happy to have an updated pair of the same speakers fall back into the rotation.


Of course this pair will get re foamed with black foams instead of the orange originals as I like the look of the black foams. Also new Solen caps will be put in place along with new speaker terminals.

These 500 Concert Monitors are the later version of the 10S, they still have the 10" woofer and horn loaded tweeter, they come in a mirror image set and the cabinet is just a bit smaller.

I really look forward to listening to these speaker again.


No comments:

Post a Comment