Translate

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

PSB New Avante

Another pair of speakers I have been looking forward to listening too that have been is storage is this pair of PSB New Avante. I always wanted a pair of these speakers when I was younger and never got a chance until now to listen to them. 

Wow! these are nice open speakers. Very nice and now I can hear why these got great accolades back in the early 80's. Well worth fining a pair if they come up locally for you.

It would be super cool to have the original speaker stands with these.









1 comment:

  1. I agree as I did hear these owned by someone else who preferred these over an EPI 100 which at the time of course very much the darling of 2 way bookshelves. I gave up a pair of EPI for Avid 100 more open at the top. The PSB Avante a nice offering from Paul and Sue for sure.

    ReplyDelete